Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Me - Right now!

Janiece and Mindy Haws tagged me for this fun post.
Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself... riiiiiight... NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 5 people



I only have a few people with blogs that read my posts. So I tag Mindy and Janiece. No wait; they've already done this. Therefore, I tag anyone within the sound of my voice, errr, ummm, within the vicinity of a computer. I promise that its not as bad as it seems especially when you take 20 pictures :). No wonder I look so good!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair!!
    You look so darn awesome!

    You need to set up your blog so we can "follow" you.
    You always have such fun things to write about!

    ReplyDelete