Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am thankful

It's important to show gratitude, but I didn't start thinking about my blessings over the last year until my friend Natalie asked. Thanks Nat!

This Thanksgiving I'm grateful for my job. I love my boss, I get to sit down to work, and I enjoy the people I work with.
These are some of the people I work with: Left to Right is Daryl Whitehead (new owner of Western Hills Realty), Jack and Laura Hill (former owners and current missionaries in Nauvoo)

I LOVE having a desk job!

I am also thankful for my improvement health. Last year, I could hardly walk and everything was shadowed with pain and now I have my mobility back and I've been able to drop my meds drastically because my pain has decreased.

Check it out... Two matching shoes... and their cute too :)! All thanks to surgery and physcial therapy. You can read about the progress here.

Last thing, I promise :), is that I'm happy I've had some adventures this year. I've always thought that enduring to the end meant actually enjoying the journey and I've been blessed to try some new things this year, visit friends, and build my relationships within my family. It's been a good year!


This is temple week. You can read about it here.


This is a display honoring my Grandpa Brown at BYU and you can learn about him here :).


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Cindy, I am thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful that I know you because you make my world such a better place!

    ReplyDelete