Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Today for Father's Day, Mom cooked T-bone steak with mashed potatoes and banana cream pie for dessert. He really hauled it in with his presents.
I gave Dad cash, so he tucked it into his shirt pocket "because I'll only lose it if I put it in my wallet." :)He was especially excited for the presents that he picked out from "Mom"... tools!

One of his presents (from Chris) was a CD of big band swing music from the 40s that we listened to and he told us what song was playing. Looks like he liked it!

Of course, with such great music, Mom took turns dancing with her children. Yeah, all girls, but guess who taught us the lindy in the first place?!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are the best. I just love you. What a spoiled daddy. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fathers' Day, Grandpa Brownie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Father's Day celebration! I'm sure that family like you guys are the best present any dad could ask for...but I'm sure the tools were appreciated too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way... our new address is
    saydasjournal.blogspot.com

    Since I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.

    ReplyDelete