Saturday, March 20, 2010

General Conference Fairy

General Conference is only two weeks away, and that means it's time for all you General Conference Fairies to start preparation for the weekend.  Some of my best booklet material comes from:
I came across this post about a challenge for adults to prepare for General Conference. They say,
Challenge: take your worries and your questions and write them down. As you watch conference, your questions will be answered. ONE BY ONE.

Such a brilliant idea! In fact, I feel a little sheepish that I've never tried it before. So, what are your favorite General Conference activities?

1 comment:

  1. I have always felt that conference always answers any questions I have or helps me with things I've been struggling with. Always! I'll try writing it this time. Thanks for all your lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete