Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July-- old people style

After such an adventurous weekend camping, the last thing anyone wanted to do was to stir from our comfy, smoke-free, cozy houses but the eleven year old talked us into it. So for this Fourth of July we watched as Josh light fountain after fountain running back and forth telling us how great it all was. I even got an "action" shot :). Thank goodness for youth and energy! It was a great way to reflect on our country's history and it's future!


Happy Independence Day!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a cool one of the invisible boy running away. How did you do that? I'm glad you had a relaxing 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of those fortunate accidents. I set my camera to "night time" and it slows the shudder speed and blurs any action taking place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally down with your style of celebrating. Quiet, laid-back holidays are the best. I'm glad that you had a good 4th!

    ReplyDelete