Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mission Farewell for Elder and Sister Brown

So Mom and Dad had their Mission Farewell this weekend… which I found out about on Friday. Since they don’t have speakers on Fast Sunday, and the week before that is a special missionary Sunday for our ward, then the only other available Sunday was this one. I love my family! With only a few days notice, Brad and Lisa both arranged their schedules so they could come, and they both drove here and back home again the same day. It was fun having Aunt LaWana there for this special occasion too! Things seem to moving too quickly for me. I’m thrilled that they’re going to go on another mission. They were so sweet together when they came home from the last one, and I think it will make our whole family stronger. But, I’m going to miss them! They truly live what they teach, and I love them for their example!

3 comments: